Dr. Rahul Modi have undergone rigorous residency having alternate day calls and working for 16 hours a day for a period of 3 years which has helped me to become one of the best orthopedic surgeons of his age. His passion, hardwork and dedication still continues and the hunger to do better and more cases increases day by day. Dr. Rahul Modi have undergone exclusive training in Arthroscopy surgery under Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala and Dr. Abhay Narvekar. Dr. Rahul Modi have been exposed to all facets of arthroscopy surgery: Investigation, diagnosis, pre-operative evaluation, planning, risk assessment and consenting, surgical procedures as well as post-operative care and mobilization.
Independently handled Outpatient department with approximately 150 patients of orthopedics every day. Fresh patients and follow-up patients were managed and worked up. Assisted in the OPD of eminent surgeons like Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala and Dr. Abhay Narvekar learning not only the correct line of management but also how to talk to patients in a humble and polite manner.
I was part of preoperative evaluation, planning and work up of patients with single and multiple ligament injuries, cuff tears, shoulder dislocations and other sports injuries. I was in charge of the care and post-operative rehabilitation of an average of 10 patients every day.
• Performed more than 500 orthopaedic trauma cases till now.
• Performed a wide variety of cases of knee arthroscopy which include ligament reconstructions, meniscus repair surgeries, cartilage preservation surgeries, multiligament reconstructions and also open surgeries like osteotomies and stage II ACIs.
• Performed shoulder arthroscopies mainly comprising of labral injuries (recurrent dislocations, SLAP tears and multidirectional instabilities) and rotator cuff tears.
• Performed ankle joint arthroscopy.
• Assisted other joint arthroscopies of the hip, ankle, wrist and elbow.