Dr Rakhi Dhotre M.B.B.S., MS (ENT), DNB
Ear Nose Throat and Head & Neck Surgeon
- AAO-HNSF International Visiting Scholarship 2015, by American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, USA
- Indian Travel fellowship 2016, by Indian Society of Otology
- Foreign Travel Fellowship 2017, at Causse Clinique, France
- Trained in Cochlear Implants & Micro-ear Surgery at New York University (Langone Medical Centre), New York.
- Advanced training in Cochlear Implant surgery at Institute for Cochlear Implant Training, USA.
- Fellowship in Middle Ear surgery at Causse Clinique, Colombiers, France.
- Trained in Endoscopic Sinus and Skull base surgery at Weil Cornell Medical Centre, New York.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus and Skull base surgery at University of Pittsburgh, USA.
- Trained at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA in Laryngology and Voice Surgery
- Trained in Endoscopic Ear surgery at University of Verona, Italy.
Dr Rakhi Dhotre is an Otolaryngologist (Ear Nose Throat and Head & Neck Surgeon) with almost 17 years standing. She has had her undergraduate and post– graduate training in ENT from the Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital and has had a sterling career with several academic laurels. Later, she has visited several centres in the USA, Italy and France for further training in Cochlear Implant, Endoscopic Ear surgery and Endoscopic Sinus & Skull base Surgery. She has numerous publications in Indexed Journals and has been a faculty at various National & International Conferences.
Areas of specialization:
- Cochlear Implants
- Endoscopic and Microscopic Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus and Skull base Surgery
- Voice Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
Associations and Affiliations:
- Secretary - Association of Otolaryngologist of India (AOI) - Mumbai West
- Member of CIGI (Cochlear Implant Group of India)
- Member of American Academy of Otolaryngology -HNSF - International Physician & Fellow
- Member of IWGEES (International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery),
- Member of Indian Society of Otology
- Ex-Medical Director - Rotary Club of Mumbai West Coast